BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Arabelis M.
UNION CITY, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Every once in a while I enjoy a nice cold beer with my fiance, as we watch football. Corona Light, is refreshing and very light taste. We tend to buy a case of 12 at a very affordable price. Orale!
Jenni R.
Let me tell you, this and a burrito at the local taqueria after a grueling 6 hour hike really hit the spot!  Cool and delicious, and light instead of regular (the hike was part of a weight loss jump start).   We're planning another hike, and I know what I'll be drinking afterward!
Carly D.
Harding
I really like corona especially in the summer or at the beach! I wouldn't drink this beer during the year because the flavor is super beachy and not something that I would crave in the colder months or would pair with most meals. It pairs amazingly with Mexican food though!
Ayannie T.
Columbus, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Corona's! Fresh, light and crisp for relax at the house, sitting by the pool or at the bar. I prefer to top it off with a lime or lemon, depending on my mood. They are fairly reasonable and they have them at Walmart, Target, liquor stores, and gas stations!
Mj A.
I like Corona light because its not too heavy on your stomach, and it doesn't give you that horrible headache the next day. Although its a bit pricey, it worth it when you just want a beer or two.
Susan S.
I usually like coronas (cause I'm a beer gal), but I think corona light is wayyy too bland for my taste. I mean if it's cold, I would still enjoy it, but I really do not prefer the light version of corona.
Katie E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
As far as beer goes I like this one. I'm not a huge fan of beer but pop in a lime and this one is better. It's definitely an affordable one. The packaging looks nice and I would for sure buy it again
Jasmine G.
Dallas , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
On days when I don't crave darker ales I r ache for Corona Light. It's so refreshing and relaxing. The taste is top notch. Delicious and always happy with Corona Light. Great price and I'll definitely repurchase.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona is one of those must haves when hosting a party. Corona is best, for me anyway, with a lime in it. The price is good for the quality of product. It doesn't have a harsh taste or aftertaste.
Stefanie P.
Corona light is a light (shocker!) beer. It has a nice flavor. Great to put in a michelada or with lime and salt. Considered a premium beer, you will pay a bit more than other light beers. I would buy again.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?