BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Marisabel G.
Like another bear is really goog in hot days, but, particulary this one low calories. I like to drink it with extra lemon, it makes me feel like I'm in the beach. I haven't try another bear, so, I would buy it again... have you try it? I enjoy it...
Jessika A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Que buena es esta cerveza, especialmente cuando es verano y te estas muriendo de calor. Sin dudas es una bebida con un excelente sabor y refresca la garganta y el cuerpo. Tiene un cuerpo de sabores geniales que te hacen querer mas. Ademas es ligera.
Haley V.
Mooresville, NC
this is my summer beer of choice! i personally drink mine with a lime inside of it and enjoy the added flavor that brings. compared to other beers, this is my favorite because it's typically affordable when i go out, it's light so it doesn't make you feel full, and it's available most everywhere! i will always be a loyal corona purchaser <3
Alex C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The best summer beer out there. It is extremely cool and refreshing. I have heard some bad stereotypes about it but it is my favorite summer beer. The price is not ridiculous when it comes to beer. Add a slice of lime and it is absolutely perfect.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
My birthday is on Cinco de Mayo so every year my friends and I have margaritas and Coronas with lime. It is affordable, has a nice light taste, and is a general crowd pleaser. It always meets my expectations and I would recommend it to others.
Grissel C.
New castle, DE

Yellow color with a fluffy head with short retention.
Bad aroma with notes of sulfur, lemon and sweet cereals.
Flavor with notes of lemon, mild cardboard and sweet grains. Dry aftertaste with a mild but perceived bitterness.
Watery body with good carbonation.
This really should be made just to drink as Micheladas.
Amanda Z.
San Diego, CA
Easy and light to drink which is easy to drink. Perfect with barbecue, nice warm weather, and a small slice of lime in the glass.
Like that the flavor isn't too heavy, bitter, or too watery - which light beers unfortunately often are. It's my favorite beer.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
How is Corona like having sex in a canoe? It's f@&king close to water. How this rates so high on Influenster is a mystery to me. It's cheap, but so are a lot of better beers. Disappointing in anything but a pinata on Cinco de Mayo.
Nino N.
I love Corona! It's not like other beers, I always drink it with limon and it tastes amazing! It has this lightweight, unique and exotic taste. I like their bottles too. Corona is pricey and bottles are small, but still I would recommend Corona Light strongly!
Wendy R.
dover, MA
Very light and refreshing beer, to intensify the flavor the latin community always have it with a little piece of lemon that you can either squeeze or push inside the bottle, I really feel that it brings out all the flavor, you can probably have 10000 and not get sick of it
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?