BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Briana M.
Augusta, GA
I've been drinking Corona for a while and I've grown to love it when chasing my liquor in college, to now I'm starting not to like it very much. I'm not sure if it's because I've broaden my horizons with beer drinking, or if it's just not that good and I was stupid in college.
Hannah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
You. Can. Never. Go. Wrong. with. a. Cold. Corona. with. Lime. I mean hello! Whether you're sitting by the beach or at the pool, or looking for a better to go with Mexican food or something spicy, Corona will never let you down. I love that they make the baby bottles now too if you're trying not to drink a ton of beer!
Clarissa G.
Roma, TX
Hello, who doesn't like Corona lol I love it 😍 I don't to buy in the USA tho because this beer is delicate when it's cold once you can't lled it get hot then cold again I'll a skunk taste or it can't be in light either and in Mexico they keep the them in dark fridge for same purpose and beer is only good for certain time ...
James M.
Batavia, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pop a lime into one if these and you're ready for the summer vacation to be brought right to you. This is that kinda beer that when you drink it, it reminds you of all the amazon times you've had with people you love, with Corona. Thanks for helping some of my family gatherings a little more bearable, fun, and delicious!
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
Corona Light is amazinggggg, It's very rich in flavor, lower calories but still very delicious! 😋
Purchase at your local Walmart or Target 🎯 either two have great deals that no other can beat!!! #greatprices
Life is a beach ⛱
Live it like a king or queen!! 😘
Suzanne I.
MILFORD, MA
Favorite beer of all time. It's light and refreshing. BUT it must be ice cold. I love it with a lime or with some salt and lemon. It is just a great tasting beer. In a glass or from the bottle, it doesn't matter, it;s the best beer! I love it.
Monica M.
For a light and refreshing summer beer, nothing is better than Corona Light with a slice of lime wedge. This beer is light, refreshing, and instantly puts you in a great mood. Just for a moment it's like you are back on the beaches of Cancun, soaking up the sunshine.
Kathryn H.
Orlando, FL
Corona is one of the best type of beers on the market. I am a repeat consumer because corona is a really great beer. For the most part corona is affordable. If I compare it to another beer like Dos Equis it just isn't the same taste. Corona is smoother and tastier.
Danielle M.
Fort Myers, FL
This beer is a poor representation of Mexican Lagers. I find that the clear bottle promotes so much skunking, and I am not sure what the hype is about this beer. I think that there are much better alternatives in this category.
Mack K.
E Bridgewtr, MA
First of all I rarely drink beer, but if I do there is nothing better than an ice cold Corona with a lime.  For me I need the lime in order to make it complete.  Also, this product can be easily found at most liquor stores or restaurants, so it is always helpful when you are constantly exposed to the product.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?