#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Such a light soft tasting beer best lifted with a touch of lime added and its like a little piece of heaven in my drink.
El sabor es muy flojo pero se entiende que sea de dieta sin embargo no volvería a cómprala la verdad buscaría otra marca
Bien helada para compartir con amigos o familia, para acompañar la comida o simplemente por antojo es un buen acompañante
ES muy rico su sabor y olor, fácil de conseguir en cualquier parte del mundo, precio accesible, envase "bueno".
Not a big beer fan, but this is one that I don't mind drinking. Its very smooth and doesn't have that typical beer taste.
Corona light is not my favorite! The taste is not what i've expected and found the corona extra to be more down my alley!
Add a slice of lime, sit out on the patio and you got yourself a nice day. Much more refined taste than traditional beers
Bebida corona light es buena para cada persona un gusto a mi no me mata el producto pero si me gusta un sabor y delicado
Tast very good.soft ,not strong for drinking but if you drink to much you can get drunk. I like better then strong drinks
It's light and suitable for anyone. A standard beer that will be agreeable. Also, it's inexpensive and easily available.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos