BY CORONA #7 in Beer

Tara G.
Montreal
Best beer with any food! Has to be served with lime. Not too strong of a flavor, but strong enough that there actually is a flavor. The glass bottle is what makes it! Not too expensive at all.
Natascha R.
West Vancouver, BC
A good beer to have during a more casual night out with friends where socializing is the main objective. Not too heavy, easy on the tastebuds, and great with a slice of lime squeezed into it. Pretty much my go-to beer of choice.
Arnita S.
Jelgava, Rīgas iela 20
I am not really into beers 🍻 but I think that this one tastes good 😊 I have bought it a few times! Bought it in our local store! It's light, tasty and refreshing! I am satisfied about this product and I can recommend to others:)
Lucia H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite summer drinks, it tastes great, it's refreshing and not to strong if a beer flavor taste to it. I love drinking mine with a slice of lime :)
Michelle S.
St Jean Baptiste , MB
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fantastic tasting. Super smooth and yet very flavourful. Impressed by the flavour quality. Non expensive. Cute packaging! Met my expectations well. Not overly harsh at all. I would definitely purchase this again.
Kony O.
es excelente y de muy buena calidad, tiene un buen gusto agradable y no es hedionda como otras cervezas ,es una de las mejores que he probado le daría un 10 de 10 ya que es una de las cervezas mas consumidas y ademas tienen un buen valor y vienen en un buen envase
Elana F.
Langley , BC
Love using coronas in lime margaritas to make bulldogs:-) or on there own with a lime, I prefer the light to cut the calories but they still have the same great taste
I do not drink beer, but when I do, this is my choice, its taste is so refreshing and soothing that it can soothe your thirst after a heavy day, and if you drink several, it will not bore at all. It is always my best choice!
Deanna B.
Edmonton
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like that they offer a light beer because some of us don't need all that extra calories and so it does taste good and knowing that I'm not drinking that many calories it's a good thing
Sabrina C.
Wembley, Wembley
This is a good and refreshing beer option especially if you are a girl that doesn't usually drink beer. It is light as the name suggests and can easily be mixed with lemonade for example if you want to lighten it further.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?