#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Best beer with any food! Has to be served with lime. Not too strong of a flavor, but strong enough that there actually is a flavor. The glass bottle is what makes it! Not too expensive at all.
A good beer to have during a more casual night out with friends where socializing is the main objective. Not too heavy, easy on the tastebuds, and great with a slice of lime squeezed into it. Pretty much my go-to beer of choice.
I am not really into beers 🍻 but I think that this one tastes good 😊 I have bought it a few times! Bought it in our local store! It's light, tasty and refreshing! I am satisfied about this product and I can recommend to others:)
This is one of my favorite summer drinks, it tastes great, it's refreshing and not to strong if a beer flavor taste to it. I love drinking mine with a slice of lime :)
Fantastic tasting. Super smooth and yet very flavourful. Impressed by the flavour quality. Non expensive. Cute packaging! Met my expectations well. Not overly harsh at all. I would definitely purchase this again.
es excelente y de muy buena calidad, tiene un buen gusto agradable y no es hedionda como otras cervezas ,es una de las mejores que he probado le daría un 10 de 10 ya que es una de las cervezas mas consumidas y ademas tienen un buen valor y vienen en un buen envase
Love using coronas in lime margaritas to make bulldogs:-) or on there own with a lime, I prefer the light to cut the calories but they still have the same great taste
I do not drink beer, but when I do, this is my choice, its taste is so refreshing and soothing that it can soothe your thirst after a heavy day, and if you drink several, it will not bore at all. It is always my best choice!
I like that they offer a light beer because some of us don't need all that extra calories and so it does taste good and knowing that I'm not drinking that many calories it's a good thing
This is a good and refreshing beer option especially if you are a girl that doesn't usually drink beer. It is light as the name suggests and can easily be mixed with lemonade for example if you want to lighten it further.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos