BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Barbaraa P.
Pembroke Pines
Es una bebida suave , es buena para la salud , es una marca muy vendida , tiene una botella fácilmente reconocible para las personas por su estampado y nombre . Es tan buena que es consumida en muchos países
Issie L.
Bolton , Lancashire
Im not a huge beer drinker, but I do like this in the summer, as it’s a good combo with a bbq. It’s not too heavy and actually it’s quite refreshing. I’m not massively into it by itself and I personally add in some lime juice just to add a bit more sweetness but overall it’s a good product.
Gabriel M.
Huixquilucan
Si no eres amante de los sabores muy fuertes, es una bebida que debes tomar. Su sabor en suave en el paladar. Es rica no tiene mucho gas. Dando un toque especial con sal y limón para las papilas gustativas.
Jess C.
London , Neasden
I’m not a huge fan of beer so this wasn’t for me, it was too bitter as I prefer it sweet. I purchased it from Tesco’s. This beer is better than others in my opinion but that’s because I’m not a fan of beer.
Pamela C.
One of my favorites, the taste is smooth, its not heavy, ir definitely meet my expectations, and for a better experience add to a lime and you will love it, it isn't expensive and for that i always buy it👍🏽
Liat S.
Loves this Beer !! I only drink this from a bottle and with a lime otherwise it's awful and pointless. If you do that its inoffensive and totally enjoyable on a hot day.
Zuhal A.
montreal, QC
When I think of Corona I think of a beach. Chilling by the beach with a cold bottle of Corona cannot beat anything. So delicious. I love adding a small slice of lime in it! I definitely recommend it!
Judith L.
Dog Creek, British Columbia
Corona is the beer of choice in our house - fresh, light and crisp. During haying season, it is a wonderful way to end the day. Although priced a bit higher than other brands of beer, it is worth paying the premium for a premium beer. I would definitely recommend Corona to any beer drinker who enjoys a refreshing ale.
Elena E.
London
Corona light is an inoffensive macro light lager. When I first had it, not realizing it was the light version, thought something like "wow, Corona doesn't taste as crappy as I remember it, in fact it tastes like nothing at all!".
Martha  BM-221599 A.
doral, florida
Isn’t that much of a strong beer it’s refreshing while drinking it really cold. While other beers have a big percent of alcohol in it, which makes it a soft drink. I would buy it again for sure.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?