BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Daniela S.
Aguascalientes
This is just the same as a regular Corona but with less calories, I love that it makes me feel like I haven't drank as much in terms of how full my stomach feels when I drink this, it is a really good and affordable beer, I'd recommend this to everyone!
Christina A.
Scarborough , ON
This is the best beer for the summer, it is very refreshing with a lime in it! I always have this while I'm relaxing in the sun. I don't normally drink it during any other season. However it is very tasty and not strong.
I love corona light because it tastes the same as regular corona but less calories. These are amazing on a hot summer day. Value is good, the beer is very affordable. Would definitely recommend these for any party or summer event outdoors.Would buy again
Lorraine D.
Corona Light what can I say about this Mexican beer. Great beer in a fab designed bottle. Good price for multipack bottles. Also suited to many people. Always have a stock pile in the cupboard. Just need the fresh lime and your ready to go. 😜
Thalía |.
A really good one to drink and refresh yourself with friends and nice talking. I highly recommend this one for people who doesn’t like strong alcohol taste. This is soft and good one. Of course I’ll buy it again for whatever kind of event, party :)
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
This is such a nice summer drink but also great to have with a quiet night in. I love to have one or two bottles on a Saturday night while watching TV and in the summer, while we host a bbq. Lovely refreshing drink
SaNdY C.
I like corona as I find is easiler for me to take in. Is so refreshing especially during the summer! One of the cheaper brands I find when on port going on a cruise. I would buy again. I just like the taste of it.
Jessie D.
Charlottetown
This is my all time favourite summer beer. Perfect for the beach or an after work on the deck!!! It’s light refreshing. I prefer to drink
My beers from a bottle so it’s right up my alley. You can always find one in my fridge Corona Light
Gusmary B.
One of my top favorite beers! This is perfect to have with a meal, with friends, at a party. I always come back to this beer cause I love the taste of it, so fresh but still very flavored, definitely recommend!
Javier O.
colombia
la mejor cerveza para pasar un rato con tus amigos, familia, empleados y sin embargo podrás tomarla mientras estés solo, un delicioso sabor que te hará estar mas activo en tus trabajos y lo que hagas sera con mucho amor.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?