BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Lauren P.
Leominster, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is VERY light. It has less alcohol and a lot less calories than Corona extra, which is good, but it also has a lot less taste. I drink it when I’m on a diet.
Amber B.
Newton Falls, OH
Corona light has the same great taste as original Corona with only 99 CALORIES!! I recommend everyone that is a fan of Corona tries Corona Light if they have not yet.
Matt B.
Washington, DC
With a fresh squeeze of lime, this beer just tastes like summertime. Drink it in the middle of winter and all of the sudden you feel like you’re on a beach in Mexico.
Katie W.
Clermont, FL
I'm not a big beer drinker but if I have to pick a beer it's gunna be Corona Light all the way. I prefer it with salt and lime but I can drink it straight if I have to.
Erica P.
Fort worth, TX
It is good but not my favorite Mexican light beer. I would drink this is XX lager isn't available. It is still refreshing and inexpensive the taste isn't 100% there.
Marissa M.
Toms River , NJ
Purchased at: Costco
I love corona as a nice refreshing summer beer but it needs to have a lime or else a little bland. Landshark is similar if you’re looking for a comparison. Definitely good with Mexican food!!
Marilynn Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This beer is super easy to drink and low on the calories. It tastes just as good as Corona extra and you don't feel as bad drinking it. Also pairs great with a lime.
🥀H•e•b•a A.
Naperville
This is a classic as well. If your trying for the first time I recommend to get this. It’s light not to heavy. It does have good packaging . Over all I do recommend.
Christine R.
Indianapolis , IN
Love it! Best when super cold! The perfect vaca beer paired with a lime. When this isn't super cold, it tends to taste pretty cheap. Keep it chilled for best taste!
Philip D.
Naples, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I can’t have a Corona light without a lime to go with it very good light beer that will quench the thirst after a long day out in the field I would buy this beer again next time I go to the store.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?