#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This beer is VERY light. It has less alcohol and a lot less calories than Corona extra, which is good, but it also has a lot less taste. I drink it when I’m on a diet.
Corona light has the same great taste as original Corona with only 99 CALORIES!! I recommend everyone that is a fan of Corona tries Corona Light if they have not yet.
With a fresh squeeze of lime, this beer just tastes like summertime. Drink it in the middle of winter and all of the sudden you feel like you’re on a beach in Mexico.
I'm not a big beer drinker but if I have to pick a beer it's gunna be Corona Light all the way. I prefer it with salt and lime but I can drink it straight if I have to.
It is good but not my favorite Mexican light beer. I would drink this is XX lager isn't available. It is still refreshing and inexpensive the taste isn't 100% there.
This beer is super easy to drink and low on the calories. It tastes just as good as Corona extra and you don't feel as bad drinking it. Also pairs great with a lime.
This is a classic as well. If your trying for the first time I recommend to get this. It’s light not to heavy. It does have good packaging . Over all I do recommend.
Love it! Best when super cold! The perfect vaca beer paired with a lime. When this isn't super cold, it tends to taste pretty cheap. Keep it chilled for best taste!
I can’t have a Corona light without a lime to go with it very good light beer that will quench the thirst after a long day out in the field I would buy this beer again next time I go to the store.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos