BY CORONA #7 in Beer

Lauren W.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
My Favourite beer. Brewed by the Modelo brewey (I believe) and great with any food as it's not at all heavy.
Light and crisp so super refreshing on a hot summers day. Stick a lime in the top and you're good to go! There's a reason this is the top imported beer in the US.
Karen L.
Canada
Corona light is simple,light and refreshing beer that's good with snacks or food. I personally like to mix it with Sprite or 7up. I would recommend to anyone who wants a light option for beer.
Kels B.
Halifax, NS
A great summer beer! It's especially great with a lime wedge in the neck of the bottle as you drink it. It is very delicious and refreshing. It's my favourite as far as light beers go. Cheers! 🍻
kristin k.
I'm not a beer drinker. but I figured I'd give corona a try because it's lighter, and my mom likes it. but to me it tasted bitter and dry. not satisfying at all to drink according to my taste buds.
Tori A.
Corona Light  is a decent light beer, if youre not a huge beer fan, the light version is actually a drink you should consider trying, its very light in taste to the tastebuds. My favourite of the corona brand is still corana lime though- its a classic.
Athena R.
Vancouver , BC
Definitely a great beer when you're watching your figure. A very light and easy going taste, perfect for when you're sitting by the pool or at a bbq with friends. Taste is light but still does a great job with taste and quality. Would recommend to a friend for sure!
Marina M.
Laval
This beer is light and refreshing especially if you have it the the fridge for at least 3 hours. I love the taste and the best part is that there is no aftertaste whatsoever. The price is fair . I would buy it again.
Marelys N.
It is a very soft and tasty beer at the same time it is warm to feel it in the taste and palate It is a very soft and tasty beer at the same time is warm to feel it in taste and palate, is also economical is not in many countries but in many supermarkets like Mercadona you can get the six pack is at a good price, and not the I recommend to take in the food but if in the evening or in the evening you know much better and more tasty
Crystal L.
North York , ON
I love taste of this beer. I always grab a pack of 12 on my way to a small gathering. It goes down so smoothly. The light is my family and I's favourite beer. I love that this brand is easy to find. Carona will always be my go to beer, and I'll continue to recommend them.
Sarah H.
Waterloo, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This isn't my favourite beer but when I go to the beach or spend a warm afternoon on a patio, it is amazing. Very light and crisp. Great for enjoying a meal outdoors. Not too hoppy, which I prefer.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?