BY CORONA #7 in Beer

Kaye O.
Dubai
I honestly hate drinking beers at it sometimes upsets my stomach and I am really not a beer person. This drink very light, does not cost too much, and has a easy carry packaging.
Kristina P.
Toronto
Corona has such a unique taste that just sets it apart from so many other beers. I prefer the light to the original as I just enjoy light beers in general, but I would recommend corona as a whole to anyone.
Antheia G.
Beautiful and unique creation! Very smooth with a hint of bitterness. Good with a slice of lime. Goes down really easy, so it’s quite pricey in the long run, but the wonderful taste is totally worth it !
Emma R.
Vancouver
This beer is easy to drink and affordable. While I find it to be almost sour, its flavour is enhanced by a wedge of lime. The Light version does not compromise on flavour compared to the classic Corona.
Yenny T.
plainville,MA
One of my favorites !! It always hits the spot and pairs perfect with dinners / lunch . I love it with salt and lime , and sometimes a little tomato juice to make a michelada .
Ashleigh F.
Sherwood Park, AB
Nice light beer. Perfect for after work refreshment or sitting on the deck sipping while bbqing. Definitely enjoy whole floating on the lake or down the river. Great taste and will be buying again for sure!
Claire T.
Derby
My favourite beer. Really light and easy to drink. Great on a sunny day. My usual pool side drink. Great value for money. Not expensive but not cheap. Yes will definitely be buying again as I always do
Gvanca K.
New Castle, DE
Bought a 6-pack from Long's $7.49
Light clear golden color
High carbonation
Light mouthfeel
Light malt taste, slight tart taste, not much more than water
I drink it with some lemon and perfect for beach days, simple and tasty. perfect for woman
Vanessa H.
Lacks flavour, not my favourite beer. Disappointed with the product altogether. Would not purchase this in future, prefer Corona to Corona light. The beer itself is not over priced.
Cepoiu E.
Best beer i hve taste and i am lucky because i liveinnireland here is the best taste and j have tried in other countries and is a big different is affordable and you cand find in every alcohol shop in avery country  receand recomand recomand is a
good taste perfectly created for women
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?