#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,487 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I swear I'm not an alcoholic, but I would like to taste some good stuff when I'm somewhere. I recommended. 🖐
I buy the small pack of this beer brand and cut lemon wedges to serve it with it. Really light beer to drink.
Amo esta Cerveza, tiene un sabor suave y es muy refrescante. Lo mejor de todo es baja en calorías! Que mejor
I love Corona light its the best most refreshing delicious beer!! love it with lime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best beer!
Que mejor qu encontar cerveza y de dieta que no estoy muy segura q funcione jaja pero es rica y mas en verano
SO DELICIOUS TO PROVE, BUY IT, ENJOY IN THE PARTY OR THE NIGHT! WITH YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, SISTERS OR BOTHERS
I love lite tasting beer. It's smoother and you can drink quite a few. Corona is one of the best beers around
Great beer, smooth tasting, great with lime. Very nice tasting beer goes great with barbeques and hot weather
So disappointed in this beer! Tastes horrible and is more like a fizzy drink than a beer. Jusy disappointing
love the taste, not too strong and not too light, I recommend this product. Very affordable too, good value.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos