BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Sarah J.
Port Elizabeth
As someone who doesn’t generally enjoy beer, I find this one great on a hot day. I’ve struggled to find something I can enjoy a whole bottle of, but this hits the mark for me. Refreshing and easy to drink, I’d recommend to those who struggle to get down a whole beer before it runs warm.
Tia G.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite summer drink! Light and refreshing, doesn’t make you feel bloated like many of the other beers. I buy this frequently and it may cost more than some light beers but it’s worth it. Recommended especially for those who don’t really drink beer but are looking to get started.
Adriane R.
Woodbridge, ON
I do not drink beer often but when I do corona is my go to. I do prefer the light version over the extra as it doesn't have that "beer" taste. Coming home after work in the summer and cracking a corona light with lime is very nice and refreshing. Definitely would buy this again
Jenna J.
Sarnia, ON
I really enjoy the light crisp taste of this beer. I don't like a dark strong beer. This drink is very summery and tastes great with a wedge of lime soaked in. I don't normally like the taste of beer but Corona light has a nice smooth taste and doesn't burn going down.
Natascha M.
Berlin
I recently tired this for the first time a few weeks ago, not knowing what to expect. I'm not sure if I would purchase it again purely because it didn't blow me away. Packaging is pretty good, you can easily tell what kind of beverage it is and that it is meant to be refreshing.
Michelle D.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good beer to drink with your family or friends, combine them with a lemon and taste great. Very cold tastes much better. the packaging is beautiful, it is easy to get and you can buy it almost everywhere. it's good quality.
Katherine D.
Carignan, QC
Very refreshing and a great summer beer. You don’t sacrifice much flavour even as a light beer. I do prefer other beers in this space, but I’m always happy to order a corona light.
Josmeli L.
norte es como lo pensé pero es deliciosa su sabor es casi igual a la normal,pero para mi gusto le doy dos estrellas no se le quita que es muy buena pero no es como me gustan cada quien tiene gustos diferentes para otras chicas estaría perfecto pero a mí no me gustó del todo
Rebecca W.
I'm not a beer person but I find corona goes down very smooth and has no bitter after taste. It's good both cold and and room temp also a great price. I'm not a big drinker so it's not an everyday thing. I do recommend this brand of beer to anyone, even if you drink other beer.
Aleksandra S.
peterborough, peterborough
i am not a very big drinker but corona is so nice and taste quite good. i tried it at the bar and now always buy it from tesco. not expensive and is just so easy to get everywhere. unlike other brands it tastes like a good quality light beer. love it , very nice
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?