#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,458 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
es muy rica asi que a tomar el sabor es muy suave y las chicas podemos tomarla en reuniones con un toque de limon
All you need to add is lime. It’s refreshing, light and the perfect drink for an evening chill out with friends.
Love this beer. Its soft and you need to drink a lot to get drunk. The price is good. It did meet my expectation
es más deliciosa me encanta el sabor pero no el precio pero bueno el producto es satisfactorio me gusta con limón
no me gusta mucho la cerveza, pero esta marca y esta presentacion me agradan porque es ligera y no engorda tanto
Smooth flavor, and when you drink it very cool is te heaven in a bottle. Nothing better to try this is the best!
Takes me back to being on the beach in Mexico! Nothing like a corona and lime! Always keep cold ones in the house
Add a lime and call it a night. Best accompanied by a warm summers day. Truly great served in a bucket with ice.
I do not drink too much but a few times i drunk this. For me it is ok, the flavor is good, and it is affordable.
La cerveza mexicana favorita del mundo tiene un sabor ligero y rico es una cerveza con mucha calidad y riquísima
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos