#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,416 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
no me gusta mucho la cerveza, pero esta marca y esta presentacion me agradan porque es ligera y no engorda tanto
In my opinion corona means beach parties and friends. Great to drink with a slice of lemon ir why not granadine!!
For a afternoon of summer., the corona light goes so good. Its so refreshing and light taste. I drink for womens
This beer is light and has a flavorful taste. Does not leave a lingering after taste in your mouth when consumed.
This is a perfect drink if you are looking to drink light. It's great with a heavy course mean and side of lemon.
It is a light beer that aims to disconnets you from stress to pass a relaxing time with yourself or with friends
I don’g normally drink beer but this is the only one that doesn’t taste as bad. It has a really good light taste.
Refrescante... para esos días de mucho calor, en compañía de unos buenos amigos y junto a la orilla de la playa!
Corona light is good only if you add the lime in my opinion otherwise I have trouble finishing the whole bottle.
I love Corona! It's quite sweet, not as gassy as other brands. I like the packaging and it is usually on offer
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos