#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,454 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Light and smooth. Definitely a beer for beginner beer drinkers. Add some lemon or lime in it and you’re good to go.
I love very refreshing for the hot days and sharing with friends very good taste of truth that I love this cerbeza
It nice on a lovely hot day it keeps u refeshed during the day i think i will buy this again its got a lovely taste
I prefer Corona Extra's taste but the Light one is still good :) I drank it when I was younger and I still love It
Gosto da light pois eu não curto muito cervejas fortes, bebi de vez em quando mas sempre prefiro as mais fraquinhas
I think that this beer is meh, okay but i definitely cannot drink this beer without a chaser or mixing it with 7up
I personally have had enough of corona 🙈 one is great to begin with, but it's a taste that soon loses it's appeal.
So nice with a wedge of lime or a dash of lime cordial. Perfect summer time drink to have at a bbq or garden party.
so good! when pool parties are happening i whip out the corona for a delicious tasting drink to splash around with!
A Corona is always perfect to accompany with a pizza, it is always my first choice and more if I am with my friends
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos