#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,416 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
For my taste is ok because I don’t even drink beer but when I do it I like that be with a soft Flavor not too bitter
This beer is super yummy! I like to enjoy it with a lime and on a beach ! The price is kind of expensive but worth it
Corona Lite is a refreshing lower calorie beer that doesn’t lose its taste in the mix. It is best served with a lime.
It tastes so good. It is the reason why i started drinking beer. I love it it is my favorite. I go for it every time
Perfect for any celebration... affordable... has great taste... not too strong... any liquor store will carry this...
It is not the best I have tasted, but it has a a good price, good flavor, and I found it when I traveled to Colombia.
My bf got me to try these and to my suspose they tasted really good. Not to strong of a taste. Would highly recommend
I like this bear. It is not bitter and refreshes a lot. I always have at home. It's even better when it's very cold.
Es una buena cerveza, se siente el sabor a pesar de ser Light, es una de mis favoritas y siempre la estoy comprando.
Ive akwas limed coronam it has aleays beem a goid beer to have while yiu hang aroundand chill or relax with friends.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos