#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,471 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Me encanta con limón y compartir con amigos es delicious I loved no more this beer me like share with my friendo And family
........ This product is delicious and amazing... I love it... beer it's not my favorite drink but THIS one is really good
The flavor of this beer is perfect! I am not picky with my beer but I can get this very convieniently in any of the stores.
when m at the club my only resort. A hint of lemon to corona light is great . Light doesnt makeu feel puffed in the tummy .
No me gusta para nada el sabor. Bien fría son buenas para el calor pero no encuentro que su sabor sea tan bueno como dicen
I like it to be smooth and it tastes good. I prefer it over the other brands and even the other options of this same brand.
Corona is the ultimate summer beer. Light, refreshing, and crisp, not too heavy or bitter. Perfect for outside on a patio.
Nice beer. Had it at a bbq in the sun and it was very freshing. My partner also drinks these at home when he finishes work.
Well, Corona is like Jack Daniel’s. If you don’t call it “beer” , it’s simply a spirit you can enjoy, with salt and lemon.
Cinco estrellas y más. Es la mejor. Me encanta. Me encanta. Su sabor supera a muchas marcas. Nada como una corona bien fria
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos