#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,432 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
It's been a while I had this. I love the way you drink it- with a lime wedge. It so addictive. Makes you want to have more than one.
Veryyyyy bad really bad bad i dont want to imagn how it bad and yakki an advice for every one do't try it i hate my self when i do
Love the taste of a cold one!!! And when they go on sale it’s even better. There is a brand called Brava that is pretty close too.
A great beer on a hot day! Awful when warm or when it’s been sitting out and loses carbonation but when cold and fresh... perfect!
This is one of my favorite brands, I use it very frequently and it is 100% recommended for all people, I buy it and I recommend it!
Not my favorites, it is refreshing but tends to give me heartburn. I do like the Curtis taste though. An absolute summer favourite.
A fantastic beer particularly for those warm Summer evenings with a wedge of lemon or lime and ice cold and quality for the price.
No soy la mejor en el tema de cervezas sin embargo me gusta con limon y sal, y suelo tomar las versiones light que son más ligeras
I don't enjoy beer, but when I do drink beer it's always corona ! An h a great summertime beer especially when it's nice and cold !
Hello. I love Corona light. It has a mild smooth beer flavor and tastes amazing. It costs a little more but very worth the flavor.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos