#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,417 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona is the only thing I will use when it comes to my beer. I do not like hard liquor not beer but will make an exception for corona
Perfect loght blonde beer for those summer days around the pool! Goes with every snack, it' refreshing and not very expensive.. bingo!
This is another light beer and tastes great. Something I drink during a social event. This I recommend to anyone that likes light beer
Soft taste, smooth texture. It’s my preferred since the taste doesn’t overwhelm me! Would recommend to those who enjoy a smooth taste.
Sin duda alguna la mejor indiscutiblemente la mejor , la recomendaría a cualquiera y sabe muy bien cuando la bebes con limón y sal haha
A nice light beer that is so refreshing in the summer. If you normally don’t like the taste of beer you will love this as it is softer
A light refreshing beer with low percentage alcohol. Best when you want something less heavy duty but still have the taste of a beer
I don’t usually drink beer cuz it makes me full. But I like the taste of corona, it’s not bit. Good value. Definitely will buy again
It's really good.. it's one of my favourite beer.. it's very fresh, and I enjoy drinking Corona Light every weekend with my friends..
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos