#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,442 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
A lot of people will recommend this. And I agree but also make sure you have a slice of lime with it. It's not the same without it. Also!!!! Ice cold
Great for summer. It has a light taste and it is best drunk with a splash of lime. I think it is best by itself not with food.
It is not very bubbly
It is not very bubbly
For a beer this beer is actually amazing. Has a light taste to it but yet still the alcohol is visible. Great for a hot summer day and a beach party
The bear the i love to drink all summer in the beach with sale and limone corona remember me summer i love how haven't tried have to try thes bear
My review for the Coors will be the same for this one! Its light and refreshing, this coming from a person who is not so enthusiastic about beers.
Corona has always been my go-to summer beer. When I discovered the light version, I was in heaven. It tastes almost the same and it's easy to find!
Great beer, the taste is great and kinda light, easy to drink and make you feel comfortable and relaxing. And make me think about summer and beach.
Taste just as good as the regular Corona. Def a little lighter taste but still the nice refreshness. Price is about the same as most liquor stores
Light beer that is tasty for the summer months. Not the first beer that I would go for, but it's a good one to have on hand as most people like it.
Corona Light Summer days and the music is on ,, LOL lOVE THIS BEER during summer , Its good for a casual time in the garden with family , BBQ time
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos