#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,455 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
It's a good beer for people who like light beers, like me. It's available in every bar and they always serve it in a bottle which is good because we know what we are getting.
I can't tell the difference between this and the normal Corona! But my boyfriend says it tastes a little lighter, good for me because less calories! :P Amazing drink for the summer and don't forget the slice of lime! :D
mi excelente sabor proporción amargo fresco. Su amargo es en un promedio arrancable. El tamaño es ideal para compartir en fiestas, reuniones, etc. Su olor es agradable, el color es amarullo intermedio.El costo Varea por ciudad.
Corona is probably my second or third favorite beer. The packaging is very nice and the flavor is good. I still don't think its as good as stella but it comes close. The price is decent and i would most likely purchase it for any events I'm having.
I love Corona, especially during the summer on the beach. Add a lime to it and you're good to go. The only thing I do not like s the canned coronas. The cans don't taste as good as the bottles, and I just prefer the bottles
A very smooth and delicious beer that goes down nicely. Great to pair with dinner or hors d’œuvres. The beer does not have a taste that is too strong or overbearing. Very reasonably priced and worth it!
Even though I’m not a alcohol person, but sometimes I feel like to drink a beer and this one its one with lemon its really good
Stick a lime in this and youre set! So refreshing and delicious. Love this beer for summer at the cottage.
Too light for my taste! Not slot of body or substance and really only enjoyable in the summer with a lime
I love its flavor and not the change for any its flavor is unequaled shares with your loved ones a crown beer in celebrations with your families and even the neighbor
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos