BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Susie C.
Collingwood, ON
Add a little lime wedge and you have yourself a delicious refreshing beer! These go down like water for me so I have to limit myself! Great price, no complaints at all! ❤❤❤
Katherine Maria C.
Doral, FL
I am not a lover of beer but if I had to choose a serious one this one. It is good with lemon and salt and here in the Dominican Republic, it is among the best sold. you have to try it!
chonene l.
huy pues esta cerveza yo pienso que es la mejor del mundo he probado varias pero no hay como la corona muy deliciosa la verdad muchas felizidades y sigan haci me podrian mandar producto
Danielle L.
Brookline, MA
Light and refreshing. Easy to drink, taste great. Have a great after taste. It is lighter and subtle to the taste. Love the packing and the added lemon some places usually put at the top.
Giovana P.
How many kids do you have?
If none, please type "0".How many kids do you have?
If none, please type "0".
Rose M.
Dunn, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Corona is by far my beer of choice. It is fantastic with or without limes and salt. I use it a lot when making BBQ sauce during the summer for meats on the grill.
PTY 869271Yulianny G.
Bottle. Pours a pale yellow with a small white head. Has a fruity weak grainy aroma. Sweetish weak malty grainy slightly watery flavor. Has a sweetish grainy finish.
Amelia H.
An awesome beer. Seriously loved it. The taste is better than any other beer out there - making it a favourite for my friends and I. The glass bottle and label looks really nice.
Anna M.
It's a good beer for people who like light beers, like me. It's available in every bar and they always serve it in a bottle which is good because we know what we are getting.
Nikki W.
Ireland
I can't tell the difference between this and the normal Corona! But my boyfriend says it tastes a little lighter, good for me because less calories! :P Amazing drink for the summer and don't forget the slice of lime! :D
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?