#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,420 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Lovely drink. Very light and if you like corona original then you will love this one as well. This goes down easily and is good at bbqs or places you might drink more that usually and I'd buy it again for sure
I love Corona because it reminds me of Mexico. Being from Canada with our long winter, it's nice to be able to pretend that you're on a beach! Smooth taste, goes down like water!
This is the only beer I will drink. It is smooth and I love the flavour. Add a wedge of lime and it’s perfect! It is a reasonable price and to me taste delicious. Pairs great with chips and dip! Perfect on a hot summer day.
Deliciously light and perfect for the summer months. Really lovely with a slice of lemon or lime! I buy this often, every week during the summer from my local supermarket mainly but you can get it everywhere. Perfect with salads and fish
This beer taste great hot and chilled. That’s what I like about this beer. I purchased at my local liquor store at an very affordable price in the 6 packs special. I am very satisfied with this beer and will recommend
It's a refreshing beer. ideal for people who want something light without an invasive flavor. I think the ladies would like it very much. I prefer those that have a more defined flavor but I liked it. I would definitely go back to drinking
Love ordering a corona, especially when the serve it really cold and with lime. Always refreshing and crisp. Like having it in the summer at home or on a night out with friends. Easy to drink and light
This is so affordable and its aroma and taste fits me this beer is not so bitter and It has mild wheat, malted sweetness, and oddly, a hint of leather. But this is all followed by massive amounts of corn filler aroma
The great beer for a day at the beach. If only such were true. It's amazing how far a seductive ad campaign can get a beer. But, when the blindfold is on, this beer is the awkward wallflower in the corner.
I can’t say there’s anything I don’t really like about corona. It’s a nice beach day drink - it’s light and cheap. It’s not my first pick for beer but the flavour is nice and i can have a few without feeling bloated. A nice drink on a hot summer day!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos