BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Staci S.
Edmonton, AB
Light refreshing beer in the summer. Absolutely enjoy this with a lemon squeezed and dropped into the bottle. Best served ice cold on a hot summer day. It does have a skunky smell but little aftertaste once the lemon is added. Got hooked on this after a Mexican vacation.
Margarita T.
santiago
I like so much the beer and i think corona is a very good mark, I like to drink so ice, Corona has a good taste in comparison to others mark, alway I bought in supermarket, always is my first option of beer and I'm satisfied with the product. I like so much
Erica H.
Pools cove, NL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hmmm..corona?! Corona is a beer that I buy when I am only planning on sipping on a few with friends around a fire for a couple of hours but I don't ever have any more than 6. The flavor is out of this world! It is affordable, so I give this 4 stars :)
Diana M.
Light and clear taste and not as skunky as other beer. It pours out as golden amber. Upfront, it tastes sweet but can have a lime flavor and I feel it is highly carbonated because it makes me burp. Consistency is a little watery.
Holly S.
Toronto
Perfect on any hot summer day no matter what the activity may be. Pop a lime into the bottle and you're good to go with a deliciously smooth beer! Even smoothr when it's ice cold! Corona Light is by far one of my favorite beers and I would recommend it to anyone who's a beer drinker!
Anna S.
E Rutherford, NJ
Had this one straight from the bottle. Fizzy, light, and clear, with a grainy, corn aroma and grainy flavor. Not as skunky as I thought it would be, although these went right from cardboard case to enclosed cooler so they weren't really lightstruck. Clean finish. Not much there. Inoffensive, forgettable, and wet. Not something I'd buy, but there's worse options if it's being offered for free.
Julie L.
Ayrshire, Dreghorn
I prefer this light one to the normal Corona. Again it's quite light and always put a slice of lime in the neck of the bottle for an extra zing in the taste. This is perfect for bbq, nights in or out or just after a long hard day at work
Erica D.
I don't like Corona because I don't like the taste of the beer. I don't find that it is a very smooth tasting beer and I find that strong alcohol taste to be a bit too overpowering. I know its beer and it is comprised of alcohol what I mean is to me it tastes more like rubbing alcohol because the alcohol is just to pungent in this beer.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the perfect beer to drink in the summer on a hot day. Put a lime in the bottle and you've got the perfect beer. I am so happy that corona made a light version of their beer. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new light beer to try. It is also very affordable.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I am not much of a beer drinker but once in awhile I enjoy a ice cold beer on a hot Summer day. @Corona Light is a very full flavored, great tasting  beer even though it has less calories and alcohol. it is very thirst quenching and refreshing. Yes I will order it when I am at a bar., buy it for home and serve it to my guests.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?