BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Sebastián R.
Doral, FL
Five stars beer, one of the best in the world and everybody know it. The price is affordable, it worth it. It is delicious, and much better with lemon. I usually bought it in a bar or a liquor store. The beer is very very very satisfactory, the best one.
Gusmary B.
One of my top favorite beers! This is perfect to have with a meal, with friends, at a party. I always come back to this beer cause I love the taste of it, so fresh but still very flavored, definitely recommend!
Jessie D.
Charlottetown
This is my all time favourite summer beer. Perfect for the beach or an after work on the deck!!! It’s light refreshing. I prefer to drink
My beers from a bottle so it’s right up my alley. You can always find one in my fridge Corona Light
Laura V.
Cali
La mejor cerveza en mi opinión, me la tomo bien fría, siempre con limón, en cualquier parte la encuentro, es asequible al precio, se encuentra en todos los menús a los bares que voy. Siempre para mi será la mejor cerveza, realmente es la que mayor disfruto.
Karenlynn P.
I am not much of a beer drinker, but when I do choose a beer type this is my only go to, light, flavourful and a touch of a fresh lime makes it ten times better. All in all have never been let down by corona.
Erica Z.
Mississauga, ON
Low on calories and light taste makes this beer easy to drink - especially excellent during a backyard bbq or on the beach in Mexico! Add a wedge of lime to ensure peak flavour!
Barbaraa P.
Pembroke Pines
Es una bebida suave , es buena para la salud , es una marca muy vendida , tiene una botella fácilmente reconocible para las personas por su estampado y nombre . Es tan buena que es consumida en muchos países
Gabriel M.
Huixquilucan
Si no eres amante de los sabores muy fuertes, es una bebida que debes tomar. Su sabor en suave en el paladar. Es rica no tiene mucho gas. Dando un toque especial con sal y limón para las papilas gustativas.
Pamela C.
One of my favorites, the taste is smooth, its not heavy, ir definitely meet my expectations, and for a better experience add to a lime and you will love it, it isn't expensive and for that i always buy it👍🏽
Liat S.
Loves this Beer !! I only drink this from a bottle and with a lime otherwise it's awful and pointless. If you do that its inoffensive and totally enjoyable on a hot day.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?