BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Patricia T.
Montreal
Let say I love Corona as it is not as bitter as other beers. IT IS Slightly dry so it goes down smooth. You can add a little salt with a slice of lemon for that little extra kick. Favorite beer so far.
Ruwini G.
It’s good if your in a mood for a light alcohol, which is great during day, when chilled it’s amazing for a day out or during summer days.
Goes well with a slice of lime and those seafood bites
Maria E.
D11
What better than a Corona Light. I like it a lot, because I love having a good time with my family and friends accompanied by a rich and refreshing beer. It is always a good option, who does not like a Corona Light? The best way to celebrate with your friends.
zenia h.
Camatagua
Cerveza mexicana muy distinguida por su nombre , sabor y por ser también refrescante con un sello en su sabor al paladar único al tomarla , es una cerveza muy conocida a nivel mundial por lo que es una bebida muy reconocida , es para disfrutarla en familia, en pareja o hasta para refrescarse en esos días calurosos que a veces tenemos después de un día de trabajo .
Martha K.
Bad feilnbach
Very good beer. It tastes good. It's awesome to share with friends. It has very nice flavor and I like the packaging very much. It's pretty affordable depending on what store you go to.
yesica w.
norteNo sabía nada de esta cerveza creía que estaría asquerosa cuando me la pusieron con su limoncito y la probé me encantó yo no soy mi cervecera no entiendo mucho de esto lo que si puedo decir es que a mi porlomenos me gustó asta su sabor con limoncito tanto que me tomé otra
T 💖.
Scarborough , ON
Corona should be classified as a safe, great beer. The drink is nice and bubbly with a great buzz. No bitter or gross after taste. It’s a light drink to get you in a good feel and it tastes even better when cold!
Jaime B.
Sault Sainte Marie
I'm not a big beer drinker but I've always drank corona when I do. I love putting the lime in it and I love that it's not strong and "heavy" like all the other beers. Definitely worth the spending a bit more on
Andrea L.
Dubai
Safe, easy-to-drink light lager perfect for days on the beach or to accompany plentiful Mexican food. Typical yellow color with just mild head and fairly high carbonation, yet thin mouthfeel without much lingering aftertaste. Notes of fruit and light grain. Definitely has to be consumed with a lime wedge, which may or may not be a bad sign.
Julia N.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; color: #454545}

I love Corona, it may be my favourite beer of all time. It's not one of those beers that's strong rather it's light and smooth tasting. It pairs well with Mexican food. It's a perfect summer beer, great for having with dinner. I will most definitely buy again.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?