BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Jessica K.
Alton, IL
Corona is amazing and always reminds me of summers by the beach. The price is a bit high but the taste is spot on and I definitely recommend dropping a lime in. If you haven't tried it with the line, you haven't tried it the way it was meant to be enjoyed.
Maria T.
Lancaster, PA
I like this beer. It is perfect when topped with lemon. Great cold beer for hot summer days. One of my favorite beers. I reccomend!
TaMara S.
San Antonio, TX
I don’t drink beer as much as I used too because I now try to follow a low carb diet. But Corona Light will always be one of my go-to summer beers. It’s light and refreshing and enjoyably crisp with a lime.
Kimberly K.
I always drink these with lime. I'm not a huge beer fan but I can drink these no problem. Very good smooth taste.
Ana Rita ..
I like my lighter beers so I enjoy this. Great for a hot summer day. Goes down cool and smooth!
Brandy S.
Chicago
This is the only beer i will drink, its affordable and tastes great you cant even tell its a light beer it taste like a regular corona. The packing is perfect i will be buying again in the future it is very satisfying.
Laurel B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Inexpensive and tastes great with a lime. One of my go-too beers for sure, and less calories is always a plus. Definitely worth the price. I’m a repeat consumer and I’d definitely recommend this product to others.
Charlee N.
Corona Light is a great, smooth beer that tastes great with a lime! Perfect summer drink.
Yessenia H.
Yreka
Not one of my favorite, I think it is ok but the taste is a little bit weird. to me it kind of tastes like SKUNK! I do drink it occasionally but only if I am craving it which is very rare. I think there is much better, tasty, good quality beer out there.
lacey M.
Philadelphia
As a light beer, corona light still isn't lacking the taste of a regular beer. It tastes great, especially if you pout inn a few drops of lemon and lime, or if you wanna go all out, slices of one of each, it tastes even better, and it's very affordable! Where can you go wrong with all of this??
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?