#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,674 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona is amazing and always reminds me of summers by the beach. The price is a bit high but the taste is spot on and I definitely recommend dropping a lime in. If you haven't tried it with the line, you haven't tried it the way it was meant to be enjoyed.
I like this beer. It is perfect when topped with lemon. Great cold beer for hot summer days. One of my favorite beers. I reccomend!
I don’t drink beer as much as I used too because I now try to follow a low carb diet. But Corona Light will always be one of my go-to summer beers. It’s light and refreshing and enjoyably crisp with a lime.
I always drink these with lime. I'm not a huge beer fan but I can drink these no problem. Very good smooth taste.
I like my lighter beers so I enjoy this. Great for a hot summer day. Goes down cool and smooth!
This is the only beer i will drink, its affordable and tastes great you cant even tell its a light beer it taste like a regular corona. The packing is perfect i will be buying again in the future it is very satisfying.
Corona Light is a great, smooth beer that tastes great with a lime! Perfect summer drink.
Not one of my favorite, I think it is ok but the taste is a little bit weird. to me it kind of tastes like SKUNK! I do drink it occasionally but only if I am craving it which is very rare. I think there is much better, tasty, good quality beer out there.
As a light beer, corona light still isn't lacking the taste of a regular beer. It tastes great, especially if you pout inn a few drops of lemon and lime, or if you wanna go all out, slices of one of each, it tastes even better, and it's very affordable! Where can you go wrong with all of this??
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos