#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Perfect for a hot summer day. Always our go to beach beer - with extra lime!
Very very very good especially with a lime, lime is needed though well to me
This is my favorite beer. Very refreshing and light, great for a summer day.
Love the taste of this. Great with limes. Kinda pricey. Worth it though. Yum
Great summer beer but definitely needs a lime wedge to cut the bitter flavor.
Super refreshing cold and must have for beach days. stick a lime on this baby
Super cold on a hot summer day with a lime and some salt!! Best beer ever!!!
This beer is good for a light beer. I don't need the lime. It's fine without
Great beer but it's not one that I drink a lot of, great with a lime though.
My favorite beer. Reminds me of summer. Love putting a lime in it. Best beer
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos