#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
As a light beer, corona light still isn't lacking the taste of a regular beer. It tastes great, especially if you pout inn a few drops of lemon and lime, or if you wanna go all out, slices of one of each, it tastes even better, and it's very affordable! Where can you go wrong with all of this??
This beer is tasty and delicious. It’s light so it doesn’t make you super full and has less calories than a normal beer!
Light but still satisfying for all.. Some don't care for light beer but my family enjoys this light beer.
I personally dont like light beer but corona light doesnt taste watery like other light beers. Perfect for summer nights or at the beach. Very refreshing alternative to traditional beer. Perfect for gatherings and BBQs.
Great! So amazing! I loved it. My fav beer!! You won’t regret buying. I recommend it.
Same situation. Great beer. Like the light beer. When I need a nice cold drink corona is a great option. Not my favorite but definitely a solid choice. Cost effextive and a great drink. Enjoy it just as much as the other brands. Will have one soon
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos