BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Jessica W.
hurlock
Purchased at: Target
It’s not bad. Definitely need a lime with it for better taste. I don’t drink much though.
lacey M.
Aston, PA
As a light beer, corona light still isn't lacking the taste of a regular beer. It tastes great, especially if you pout inn a few drops of lemon and lime, or if you wanna go all out, slices of one of each, it tastes even better, and it's very affordable! Where can you go wrong with all of this??
Jessica W.
Claremont
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious beer, love to add a lime to it! It is an average priced beer, a good value I would say, you can often find it on sale! The packaging does the job, I don't really use that as a deciding factor for beer. Would definitely recommend!
Hannah W.
Albuquerque, NM
This beer is tasty and delicious. It’s light so it doesn’t make you super full and has less calories than a normal beer!
Aspen G.
Owosso, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite summer beer! Light and refreshing and goes down so great. Always with a lime too :)
Lauren M.
Topeka, KS
Light but still satisfying for all.. Some don't care for light beer but my family enjoys this light beer.
Hannah W.
I personally dont like light beer but corona light doesnt taste watery like other light beers. Perfect for summer nights or at the beach. Very refreshing alternative to traditional beer. Perfect for gatherings and BBQs.
corrie r.
Fairfield , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This beer is a little on the pricier side so it’s a beer when I’m feeling frisky. It has a really good flavor
Sommar C.
marietta, Ga
Great! So amazing! I loved it. My fav beer!! You won’t regret buying. I recommend it.
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA
Same situation. Great beer. Like the light beer. When I need a nice cold drink corona is a great option. Not my favorite but definitely a solid choice. Cost effextive and a great drink. Enjoy it just as much as the other brands. Will have one soon
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?