#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,440 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona Light has more flavor to it than you would think from just looking at it, it's super smooth, has a very light bubbly taste, feel, and texture. A definite must!
Always a good option for summertime activities. Flavor is as expected and familiar, but wouldn't get excited to drink it. Packaging is always classic and well-known.
Corona is the classic beer I️ go to when I️ can’t decide what to get. Perfect for the beach, as the do a great job advertising, and BBQs. A good choice for everyone!
Always liked Coronas because they are light and citrusy. A good combo in my opinion! They are reasonably priced and are perfect with just about any mexican food.
Love a cold Corona Light! Much easier for me to enjoy compared to a regular Corona, which is still great, but I def prefer the refreshing less guilty taste this has.
My boyfriend loves his Corona he drinks a few times a week after work and this is what he drinks some people like to add salt of lime he drinks straight from the bottle .
This is a fantastic refreshing summer beer. You do not find it that often in stock in the winter months because there’s different better options but in the summer this is a fantastic go to
The taste was alright and it does feel lighter specially counting those few calories taking in. I am not a big fan of beer so I really don’t buy any their products.
After days and day of photoshoots and editing- it’s the best thing to come home and grab a corona light to relax. So refreshing and not bitter! Add a lime and you’re set. My go to beer!
I only drink this beer when I am hanging with the boys but typically I'll use a beer salt with it and it is delish. It's always light and crisp and quite refreshing
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos