BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Monique W.
Indianapolis, IN
Corona Light has more flavor to it than you would think from just looking at it, it's super smooth, has a very light bubbly taste, feel, and texture. A definite must!
Shannon S.
Copiague
Always a good option for summertime activities. Flavor is as expected and familiar, but wouldn't get excited to drink it. Packaging is always classic and well-known.
Andrea P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Corona is the classic beer I️ go to when I️ can’t decide what to get. Perfect for the beach, as the do a great job advertising, and BBQs. A good choice for everyone!
Kay L.
Always liked Coronas because they are light and citrusy. A good combo in my opinion! They are reasonably priced and are perfect with just about any mexican food.
Markie M.
Los Angeles
Love a cold Corona Light! Much easier for me to enjoy compared to a regular Corona, which is still great, but I def prefer the refreshing less guilty taste this has.
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
My boyfriend loves his Corona he drinks a few times a week after work and this is what he drinks some people like to add salt of lime he drinks straight from the bottle .
Aja M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a fantastic refreshing summer beer. You do not find it that often in stock in the winter months because there’s different better options but in the summer this is a fantastic go to
Brenda C.
The taste was alright and it does feel lighter specially counting those few calories taking in. I am not a big fan of beer so I really don’t buy any their products.
Alexis Z.
Chattanooga
After days and day of photoshoots and editing- it’s the best thing to come home and grab a corona light to relax. So refreshing and not bitter! Add a lime and you’re set. My go to beer!
Tracey W.
Sandy Springs
I only drink this beer when I am hanging with the boys but typically I'll use a beer salt with it and it is delish. It's always light and crisp and quite refreshing
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?