#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,667 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is my summer beer must have!! For a girl without a gallbladder, this doesn’t make me sick! Its smooth and delicious. Grab a lime!
I’m not much of a beer drinker but when I want a beer I go for Corona light. I have purchased this beer in the past when having a party so i usually have a few in my refrigerator. It doesn’t compare to others, it has its own special taste. Love a cold one on a hot summer day!
Great for a day on the beach or laying pool side ... Refreshing but a bit bitter... My go to when out in the sun
This beer is tasty and delicious. It’s light so it doesn’t make you super full and has less calories than a normal beer!
Light but still satisfying for all.. Some don't care for light beer but my family enjoys this light beer.
Great taste with less calories. A great tasting beer that will always help you to relax and enjoy the day.
I personally dont like light beer but corona light doesnt taste watery like other light beers. Perfect for summer nights or at the beach. Very refreshing alternative to traditional beer. Perfect for gatherings and BBQs.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos