#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Great with a little salt and some limes. One of the best tasting light beers.
This beer isn't so bad. It tastes better with a splash of lime and grenadine.
This is not my favorite beer but it is a great summer beef with a fresh lime
Perfect beach beer!! Light, slightly citrus! One of my favorite import beers!
Like Carona light with lime reminds me of cancun vacation summer time beer!!
Great beer for even non beer drinkers with lime! Love it for summer concerts
Great beer on a warm day, always drink with a lime. Goes down easy and light
I haven't notice the taste difference between Corona Light and Corona Extra.
Who doesn't love a corona on the beach wth lime? It's a sure sign of summer!
Nothing is more refreshing than to open up a cold corona on a h to sunny day
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos