#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Coronas are life! So perfect for a backyard bash, as well as any other occasion
Im not a big fan of beer but this one i can actually tolerate! great with lime
Who doesn't love a cold corona with a lime wedge?? Great flavor, smooth finish.
Well not really.. i like drinking corona with a piece of lime.. it taste better
Delicious when this very cold , refreshing, its taste is soft , I love to share
Not the best beer tastes a little washed out ! could never trade my MODELO's !!
I'm not really a corona drinker, but I prefer the light option to the original.
So good with limes! It's a great beer to have when spending time with friends!
This beer is light and flavorful! Add a lime and it's pretty close to perfect!
This is a great tasting beer. I like it ice cold w some lime and salt. Oh boy!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos