BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Elika G.
Abu Dhabi, N
I had my first Corona back November Last year in Barasti Beach Dubai. I won VIP tickets to attend the event in style. It was sponsored by Corona. I had 5 tabs that will give me 5 coronas per bucket. It was really a sweet deal! And the awesome part was, it tasted great! to match the overall event too was even better!
Laura A.
Zapopan
Esta bebida me encanta la verdad y super fría sabe excelente. Tiene un excelente sabor, casi no me pega cruda al día siguiente y haciendo combinaciones como micheladas o simplemente sal con limón me sabe muy bien su consistencia es buena y todo es bueno, su imagen es fácil de identificarla con otras competencias.
diana b.
Miami, Fl
Es muy rica y ayuda a soportar los calores de algunos días pero lo único malo es que si no lo tomas con limón o con algo ácido te sabe insípido es mi opinión personal
Émilie G.
Saint, CA
Exellente bière , à boire très froide l’été avec une petite lime! Je vous la recommande pour une journée de chaleur, sur le bord de la plage, c’est rafraîchissant!
Sarah J.
Port Elizabeth
As someone who doesn’t generally enjoy beer, I find this one great on a hot day. I’ve struggled to find something I can enjoy a whole bottle of, but this hits the mark for me. Refreshing and easy to drink, I’d recommend to those who struggle to get down a whole beer before it runs warm.
Adriane R.
Woodbridge
I do not drink beer often but when I do corona is my go to. I do prefer the light version over the extra as it doesn't have that "beer" taste. Coming home after work in the summer and cracking a corona light with lime is very nice and refreshing. Definitely would buy this again
Natascha M.
Berlin
I recently tired this for the first time a few weeks ago, not knowing what to expect. I'm not sure if I would purchase it again purely because it didn't blow me away. Packaging is pretty good, you can easily tell what kind of beverage it is and that it is meant to be refreshing.
Jenna J.
Sarnia, ON
I really enjoy the light crisp taste of this beer. I don't like a dark strong beer. This drink is very summery and tastes great with a wedge of lime soaked in. I don't normally like the taste of beer but Corona light has a nice smooth taste and doesn't burn going down.
Michelle D.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good beer to drink with your family or friends, combine them with a lemon and taste great. Very cold tastes much better. the packaging is beautiful, it is easy to get and you can buy it almost everywhere. it's good quality.
Josmeli L.
norte es como lo pensé pero es deliciosa su sabor es casi igual a la normal,pero para mi gusto le doy dos estrellas no se le quita que es muy buena pero no es como me gustan cada quien tiene gustos diferentes para otras chicas estaría perfecto pero a mí no me gustó del todo
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?