BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Shihan M.
Halifax, NS
LOVE Corona! Very good with a wedge of lime in it as well to enhance all the flavors. It’s light and great for both women and men to drink. Taste good on a warm hot day. Refreshing beverage for anytime of the year!
Corina P.
I’m always concerned about winning weigh, but I’d love beer. So this is a good idea for me when I want to drink a beer without regrets. You know, one beer it’s not the big deal after all 😏🍺.Corona Light
Jen N.
Toronto, ON
I'm not of a beer drinker, and finding one that I like for those times when there's nothing else on the menu has been a journey. But this is the one. As a social drinker I want something that goes down easy and doesn't leave me feeling buzzed or bloated after one bottle. There's also the benefit of how widely available this is in most places - I like it even more than most American and Canadian craft beers!
Victoria C.
Lyme Regis
Nice, light and bubbly I adore a cold corona with a wedge of lime. A really affordable drink and thirst quenching on a hot day. The packaging is always well presented and I would happily share a box with friends.
Hmmmm... it’s okay i guess. I prefer the original version but if you tend to enjoy light beer more than this is the one for you. I didn’t think it had that much flavour to it. I didn’t really know what to expect as I don’t really opt for light beers.
Patricia T.
Montreal
Let say I love Corona as it is not as bitter as other beers. IT IS Slightly dry so it goes down smooth. You can add a little salt with a slice of lemon for that little extra kick. Favorite beer so far.
Elena E.
London
Corona light is an inoffensive macro light lager. When I first had it, not realizing it was the light version, thought something like "wow, Corona doesn't taste as crappy as I remember it, in fact it tastes like nothing at all!".
Ruwini G.
It’s good if your in a mood for a light alcohol, which is great during day, when chilled it’s amazing for a day out or during summer days.
Goes well with a slice of lime and those seafood bites
Maria E.
D11
What better than a Corona Light. I like it a lot, because I love having a good time with my family and friends accompanied by a rich and refreshing beer. It is always a good option, who does not like a Corona Light? The best way to celebrate with your friends.
zenia h.
Camatagua
Cerveza mexicana muy distinguida por su nombre , sabor y por ser también refrescante con un sello en su sabor al paladar único al tomarla , es una cerveza muy conocida a nivel mundial por lo que es una bebida muy reconocida , es para disfrutarla en familia, en pareja o hasta para refrescarse en esos días calurosos que a veces tenemos después de un día de trabajo .
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?