#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Cornona Light is a great light beer that tastes great with Mexican food. love it
Tried it once and loved it! Cant get my husband to buy more but ill persuade him!
Great taste in full flavor better tasting than a bud light so I will get it more
Corona light with a wedge of lime, the only beer I will drink durin summer bbq's
The only bottle of beer that has great smooth taste. I don't drink no other beer.
Corona is always on the top of the list for me. Always in stock for any occasion.
Tastes just like original Corona, but doesn't leave you feeling bloated or full!
This product is great, it is smooth and of great quality. I highly recommend it.
I'm Spanish, so we have to have this beer at every occasion so this is the best.
I love my Mexican beer. It is a good value for the money and it has a great taste
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos