#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,458 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona Light is my go to beer, whether sitting on a beach in Cabo, or sitting on my front patio reading or people watching. It has a tremendous amount of flavor, not usually found in light beers. Add a lime wedge, and you are all set to enjoy a wonderful thirst quenching beverage.
I absolutely love Corona. In my younger years I would drink the cheapest beer available. Now that I'm older, I realize the importance of quality over quantity. This beer is by far the best quality! Either paired with a delicious hamburger, or just by itself, Corona is the way to go!
Corona! It’s a classic. Add a lime and it’s just what you need after a long, hard day. It’s smooth and light and easy to drink. I’ve bought Coronas multiple times and will always recommend them to others
Best light beer there is! Very low amount of gluten so it doesn’t make you feel bloated! So refreshing and easy to drink
Great taste with less calories. A great tasting beer that will always help you to relax and enjoy the day.
This product is okay. I prefer the Corona Familiar. The pricing is decent and not expensive at all. It's a basic beer. It's average, I guess. This one has a slightly more bitter taste than Corona Familiar so maybe that's why I don't prefer this one.
This is my favorite beer ever!!! It’s light give you that nasty bloated feeling, highly recommend.
I love my coronas ,for any occasion even just to drink at home .. Its very light beer not heavy on youre stomach
My go to beer in the summer. I love the light taste of this beer. The packaging is nice and the price is right on.
I am not a beer enthusiast but if I had a choice it would be a Corona. I especially love this beer when it is very chilled and served with a fresh slice of lime or lemon. I give this beer 5 out of 5 for having a refreshing flavour which is not overpowering.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos