#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Tastes just like original Corona, but doesn't leave you feeling bloated or full!
This product is great, it is smooth and of great quality. I highly recommend it.
Great beer my boyfriend enjoys drinking it he has to have 2 or 3 a day to relax
Love this with a lime. So refreshing!! I love that it's light with less calories.
Light beer= less gut and less chance of a hangover which is a big plus in my book
Very delicious and light crisp flavor. Goes down so smooth. Very good light beer
The perfect summer or vacation beer. Pairs perfectly with sandy toes and a lime🍐
Excellent economical beer for the budget conscious person. Goes great with a lime
This light beer is flavorful and refreshing while somewhat light on the calories.
Love the taste and super light overall great drink and I don't have one complain
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos