#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,417 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
My go to beer in the summer. I love the light taste of this beer. The packaging is nice and the price is right on.
This product is the best. I love the smooth feel and i love its taste. I totally reccomend it to anyone to give it a shot.
Corona Light is my go to beer, whether sitting on a beach in Cabo, or sitting on my front patio reading or people watching. It has a tremendous amount of flavor, not usually found in light beers. Add a lime wedge, and you are all set to enjoy a wonderful thirst quenching beverage.
If I’m drinking beer you know it’s corona. Add some salt and lemon to that and it tastes soooo good especially on a summer day. Such good taste and the best part is it doesn’t make me feel tipsy.
it light and it good for girls, it don’t really making me got headache like other type of beer
I am not a beer person but the only beer I can drink with out being tortured are corona's. They don't have the nasty strong taste that other beers have.
I like this beer. It is perfect when topped with lemon. Great cold beer for hot summer days. One of my favorite beers. I reccomend!
My go to beer whenever I am out. I always add a lime and it just makes the whole drink better.
I LOVE corona. With or without a lime (preferably with lime) it is good. It's smooth and I can drink it fast. It's not expensive and even though it's "light", it doesn't taste like it! I would definitely suggest Corona Light, and don't forget the lime ;)
Big fan of corona. When we go camping we always bring a cooler full of corona and a bag of limes. They pair perfectly. Great smooth taste. Price is reasonable.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos