BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Ally C.
Villa Hills
My go to beer in the summer. I love the light taste of this beer. The packaging is nice and the price is right on.
Daisy M.
usa
This product is the best. I love the smooth feel and i love its taste. I totally reccomend it to anyone to give it a shot.
Cheryl N.
Escondido
Corona Light is my go to beer, whether sitting on a beach in Cabo, or sitting on my front patio reading or people watching.  It has a tremendous amount of flavor, not usually found in light beers.  Add a lime wedge, and you are all set to enjoy a wonderful thirst quenching beverage.
Nikki L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If I’m drinking beer you know it’s corona. Add some salt and lemon to that and it tastes soooo good especially on a summer day. Such good taste and the best part is it doesn’t make me feel tipsy.
mi m.
it light and it good for girls, it don’t really making me got headache like other type of beer
Ivonne B.
Anaheim, CA
I am not a beer person but the only beer I can drink with out being tortured are corona's. They don't have the nasty strong taste that other beers have.
Maria T.
Lancaster, PA
I like this beer. It is perfect when topped with lemon. Great cold beer for hot summer days. One of my favorite beers. I reccomend!
Victoria R.
Silsbee
My go to beer whenever I am out. I always add a lime and it just makes the whole drink better.
Kailey B.
Greenville
I LOVE corona. With or without a lime (preferably with lime) it is good. It's smooth and I can drink it fast. It's not expensive and even though it's "light", it doesn't taste like it! I would definitely suggest Corona Light, and don't forget the lime ;)
Bryce W.
Monticello
Big fan of corona. When we go camping we always bring a cooler full of corona and a bag of limes. They pair perfectly. Great smooth taste. Price is reasonable.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?