#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is a great beer. I find it is just as good as the regular corona. Recommend this
Low calorie, cheap, crisp and smooth so it goes down easy. Add a like and you're set!
So good the make micheladas with (red beers) just mixes perfectly with senor chelada.
Good starter beer. Taste is ok but does taste better with salt and lime. Good price.
Good flavor not heavy and affordable pricing a must have. Can pick up almost anywhere
Always my go to beer! Perfect for a chill night with friends or anytime, really. 🍺🍺🍺🍺
A good smooth beer. I love it with lime added.. a great taste and It goes down great.
Very refreshing light beer with full flavor. Perfect for hot summer days. I recommend
No need to try light, just get the regular corona it's way better and not too strong
Best beer for the beach. Cool and refreshing. Drink, relax, float your worries away!!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos