#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,417 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Very very nice and light. I like beer in bottles rather than cans. It is sudsy goes down effortlessly. Does not give that bitter wang taste. Love it a lot.
Wish I can give it no stars. Such a horrible beer. Taste like water. It's just so damn gross. Can taste how cheap it is. 🤢
This beer is okay. I belive the extra has it beat though. It has a nice flavor but extra is more bold. I'd still prefer this to other lights though.
Who doesn’t love a good refreshing beer that has less calories than other beers!? And not to mention.. it’s always fairly priced !
Corona is one of my favorite beers during the summer time! Add a little lime and it just enhances the great flavor!
LO mismo del anterior comentario es NICE por que puedo llegar a casa y refrescarse completamente con esta
Corona with lime is the optimal drink! It's both refreshing and light and it is easy to get drunk off of. It met expectations.
Clean, crisp, low-calorie, this is the perfect summer beer. I think it’s decent based on the price. There are definitely better beers out there but this is good!
Summer pool/lake drink! Yum simple and easy to drink. Just add a lime and enjoy or if you like it spicy add some jalapeños and you are good to go! Easy go to beer with many ways to drink it and you can buy it everywhere!
I'm not a huge fan of beer usually, but Corona I actually do like the taste of. It's affordable and you can get it at pretty much any convenience store.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos