BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Brandy S.
Chicago
This is the only beer i will drink, its affordable and tastes great you cant even tell its a light beer it taste like a regular corona. The packing is perfect i will be buying again in the future it is very satisfying.
Casey W.
Austin, Texas
I am not a huge fan of beer but I do like the Coronas with a lime. Tastes great when I want to have a beer out with friends
Amanda S.
Los Angeles
Not my favorite beer but not my least favorite either! Got it because the place I was at didn’t have any cider, which I usually prefer over beer
Ashley W.
Grand Forks
I’m not really a beer drinker- but if I’m gonna have a beer it’s probably going to be a corona with a lime.
Sherry A.
Rome
Very very nice and light. I like beer in bottles rather than cans. It is sudsy goes down effortlessly. Does not give that bitter wang taste. Love it a lot.
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Corona is a great beer by the pool or beach. It may be my taste buds, but it has to be drank with a lime. Affordable beer, but should come with a disclaimer about the lime.
Kirsten C.
This beer is okay. I belive the extra has it beat though. It has a nice flavor but extra is more bold. I'd still prefer this to other lights though.
Carmen B.
Columbus
corona light with a lime is probably my favorite light beer! i love drinking it in the summer and buy it all the time
Trisha K.
Cleveland Hts, OH
WHO DOESN'T LOVE A CORONA WITH LIME? Classic. Only reach for this one for certain occasions because in Ohio, it's the same price point as a craft beer and I'd rather be seen drinking that. (We have a lot of beer snobs.)
Jacqueline E.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Love corona! It’s one of my go to beers and never gets old. Served cold with a lime is the best way to go
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?