#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,429 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is the only beer i will drink, its affordable and tastes great you cant even tell its a light beer it taste like a regular corona. The packing is perfect i will be buying again in the future it is very satisfying.
I am not a huge fan of beer but I do like the Coronas with a lime. Tastes great when I want to have a beer out with friends
Not my favorite beer but not my least favorite either! Got it because the place I was at didn’t have any cider, which I usually prefer over beer
I’m not really a beer drinker- but if I’m gonna have a beer it’s probably going to be a corona with a lime.
Very very nice and light. I like beer in bottles rather than cans. It is sudsy goes down effortlessly. Does not give that bitter wang taste. Love it a lot.
Corona is a great beer by the pool or beach. It may be my taste buds, but it has to be drank with a lime. Affordable beer, but should come with a disclaimer about the lime.
This beer is okay. I belive the extra has it beat though. It has a nice flavor but extra is more bold. I'd still prefer this to other lights though.
corona light with a lime is probably my favorite light beer! i love drinking it in the summer and buy it all the time
WHO DOESN'T LOVE A CORONA WITH LIME? Classic. Only reach for this one for certain occasions because in Ohio, it's the same price point as a craft beer and I'd rather be seen drinking that. (We have a lot of beer snobs.)
Love corona! It’s one of my go to beers and never gets old. Served cold with a lime is the best way to go
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos