#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Perfect summer beer. Love to have one on a hot night! Have to be in the mood for it though.
Hot summer days, corona and limes...this is perfect for summer!!! one of my go to beers. 👍👍
I love corona! I love putting a lime in the bottle and drinking it along with a nice meal.
90 calorie beer! So good. My go to when it comes to pairing with Mexican food and chicken!
Perfect beer for a summer day on the beach! Love adding some lime to add a touch of flavor!
You have to add a lime to beer, not a good grab and go beer. Regular corona has more flavor
I like corona light but it's not one of my favorites. It has a little big of a skunk taste
A beach beer. Reminds me of summer time. Easy to find. Good price. I like mine with a lime.
It's not a great beer, but it's perfect to sip on the beach or by the pool in the hot sun.
Coronas are my go to! A little slice of lime and you’re ready for some tacos and guacamole!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos