BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Victoria P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love! Usually is served with a lime, but I prefer mine with a lemon. It’s not as hard as Corona Extra but not too light either. I think it’s a great summer beer.
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
Friday night in a Corona and a steak with lime sounds like a winner to me! Corona to me is a Fall time of drink great for upcoming events have a Corona with lime for guest!
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
I've had better. Maybe I just haven't had a good experience with this beer, but it's just not right for me. My cousins seemed to enjoy it, but I didnt even finish my beer.
Heather C.
lakewood
This is a good go to and tasty beer! Very refreshing for a summer day or great for a cold night in watching a game! It’s cheap and comes in cans and bottles for easy convenience
Catherine K.
Oak Hill's
What can I say about Corona you really can't go wrong slice of limes up stick a wedge in your beer quite delicious and refreshing a great beer to trink on a warm summer day.
Jenn S.
Sarasota, FL
I’m not much of a beer drinker. But this is light and tolerable when it’s the only option. I prefer to add salt and lime to mine. I’m more of a hard liquor drinker though.
Marissa F.
Corona Light must always have a lime with it! There is no other way to go. I especially love that the neck is wide to fit your lime in and won't sink to the bottom.
Agniffo D.
This beer is good if you don't want something super hoppy like an IPA. It's good if you need something that is light and will get you drunk. It's like drinking water at times
Alexzia M.
Oakwood
Just add lime and salt to the beer and the perfect taste ever! Has a nice taste on its own. Love to drink it on hot summer days! I’ve tried many times and never disappoints.
Dana K.
This beer is better all around. I prefer this to shiner. It has some of the deeper notes of darker beers and is still light enough to go well with most foods and friends.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?