#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love any type of Corona light extra they're all good. The light is just as good as extra.
Their is NO BEER Better to drink on a hot summer day at the beach, pool side, or at a BBQ!
Love Corona beer!! The light is smoother than the regular but of course it is! Tastes great
Nice flavor! It a bit too strong for me but it's great for an ocational beer with my steak
My favorite summer beer, usually what I go for if I’m planning on having a long night out.
Best beer ever! Has the smoothest taste of any beer out there. It’s number one in my book!
Love to add a wedge of lime and dash of salt to my Corona bottle! Love it with some tacos!
It was the first beer i enjoyed with my husband, i love it. It is very light but good beer
Taste just as good as the regular corona, but you can definitely notice it is a lite beer.
No la tomo mucho peroooo en michelada obviously 😍 sobretodo super fria una tarde de verano.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos