#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,433 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona light is the best beer you can drink especially on a hot summer day!
Best summer beer! Not too heavy or watered down. Add a sliver of lime!!!!!!
Great, inexpensive summertime beer. Perfect for parties and serving crowds.
Dressed with salt & a lime, great summer beverage!! Goes down smoothly!!!!!
Love my corona!! Especially with lime.. Best imported beer around.. Always!
The perfect summer drink! Best served cold with a nice slice of lime in it!
perfect light beer to drink right out of the bottle and put a lime into!!!!
I tried this beer once. It reminds me of a beer in my country called Carib
The smooth taste of Corona Light is perfect for hot summer days in the sun.
You can't even taste the difference in light or not great with a lime wedge
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos