#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I really don’t like beer but this is one that I’m okay drinking. Especially if I have a lime
Está cerveza es muy refrescante tiene un sabor muy bueno y si le pones un poco de limón y sal
Goes well with my margaritas! I drink this with a lime and some salt! Balance the flavor out
Nothing like a nice, cold Corona on a hot summer day. If you like Mexican beers, good choice.
Never can go wrong with corona light wether its just a beer or with tequila or in a margarita
Who doesn’t like an ice cold corona on a hot summer day, so refreshing with a slice of lime
Not much of a beer drinker but this is a nice light taste. How’s especially well with lime
This beer is good for the summer! It tastes like a vacation! Bonus that it's a light beer!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos