#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,417 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This beer isn't so bad. It tastes better with a splash of lime and grenadine.
Perfect beach beer!! Light, slightly citrus! One of my favorite import beers!
This is the only beer I drink. It goes down smooth and has a very good taste.
This is not my favorite beer but it is a great summer beef with a fresh lime
This is my favorite beer. Very refreshing and light, great for a summer day.
Like Carona light with lime reminds me of cancun vacation summer time beer!!
Super cold on a hot summer day with a lime and some salt!! Best beer ever!!!
Nothing is more refreshing than to open up a cold corona on a h to sunny day
Great beer for even non beer drinkers with lime! Love it for summer concerts
Great beer but it's not one that I drink a lot of, great with a lime though.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos