#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Perfect for a hot day (of a cold day - I'm not picky. It's my favorite go to beer. Delicious!
Corona is my favorite beer! Had a great taste to it, especially with the classic lime in it!
I wish they had more stars ! But Corona is the S*** with some Tajik lemon and salt uuuu la la
Very good and fresh! Goes perfect with a lime. Not a fan of the extra but this one is great.
One of my summer go tos, always fresh and refreshing. Throw a lime in there and you are set!
Never can go wrong with corona light wether its just a beer or with tequila or in a margarita
Good beer for the summer. Very light and goes amazing with lime. A little on expensive side.
One of my favorite beers with a lime of course. It is a nice smooth beer on a hot summer day.
Perfect beer in the summer with a lime of coarse!...crisp clear taste. Delicious every time!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos