#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,432 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Well not really.. i like drinking corona with a piece of lime.. it taste better
Great for any party! Usually in a huge bin of ice you will find these bad boys!
This is a great tasting beer. I like it ice cold w some lime and salt. Oh boy!
Delicious and refreshing. Light and fresh. I love Corona. A perfect summer beer
Very smooth. Goes down easily. Great taste and doesn't get you sick afterwards.
great light beer, good for micheladas and for people who like their beer soft.
Great tasting with lime and salt but it's hard for me to get passed the aroma!
This beer is light and flavorful! Add a lime and it's pretty close to perfect!
This is my favorite beer. It's light and doesn't make me feel full and bloated.
Very good beer , taste wonderful with a wedge of lime. Worth every dime spent.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos